Skip to main content
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Quart Whole Milk
- Fresh Nutmeg
- Bourbon – Optional
- Separate the egg yolks and whites.
- Beat the yolks with the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Beat the milk into the egg yolk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy and pour them into the bowl with the milk.
- Beat to incorporate. At this point, you can either grate some fresh nutmeg into the batch or wait and allow guests to grate the nutmeg into their glass themselves
- Optional: If you like your eggnog with a little kick, add a little bourbon.
- * Please see USDA information about the consumption of raw eggs.