Skip to main content
- 1/2 Cup Apricot Jam
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts – chopped
- 1 Baguette
- 6-8 oz Camembert or Brie – sliced
- Handful of Baby Arugula
- Combine the apricot jam and walnuts. Slice the baguette in half lengthwise and smear the top half of the bread with apricot-walnut mixture. Be generous.
- Arrange the baby arugula on the bottom half of the bread and lay the slices of cheese on top.
- Put the top half on and slice into whatever size works for you.
- You can cut it into quarters to serve 4 people for lunch or make slices every 2 inches or so for 10-12 cocktail sandwiches.