- 3 large cucumbers peeled and sliced into 1? half circles
- 2 cups fresh blueberries rinsed and drained
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 Tbs fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinagrette dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Gently toss together the cucumbers, blueberries, feta and mint.
- Add dressing and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste if you desire.
- Serve chilled. I make my own dressing by doing a 3:1 ratio of White Balsamic vinegar to Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- If you do not have white balsamic vinegar available, you can also use white wine vinegar.
This can be partially prepared a day in advance. When I prepare in advance, I mix the cucumbers, blueberries and mint, but reserve the feta and dressing until just before serving, otherwise the feta absorbs all of the dressing and becomes soggy.
Recipe by Denise Warren