- 1 pound fresh beets (about 3 medium), peeled
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 to 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel the beets, Cut each beet into 6 wedges; place in a shallow dish
- Add olive oil and salt; toss gently to coat
- Place a piece of heavy-duty foil about 12 in. long in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan
- Arrange beets on foil; top with rosemary.
- Fold foil around beets and seal tightly.
- Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Discard rosemary sprig(s)
Recipe developed by Taste of Home