Skip to main content
- 1 lb Fingerling Potatoes – rinsed and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Inch Piece of Fresh Rosemary – leaves stripped from stem and separated
- Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- Heat an Iron Skillet over a medium-high heat and allow the pan to get hot for about 3 minutes.
- Add the oil and toss the potatoes into the pan. Shake the pan to coat them with the oil.
- When they begin to sizzle, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and allow potatoes to cook for 20 minutes shaking the pan frequently.
- After the 20 minutes, remove the lid, raise the heat to medium, toss in the rosemary and continue to cook for another 10 minutes uncovered, shaking the pan frequently.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with sea salt over the potatoes.