Serves: 2 cups
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 roma tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- ½ small purple onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: additional cilantro
- Carefully cut peaches into ¼ inch cubes
- Put all the other ingredients in a chopper or food processor for a rough chop. Don't pulverize, but get the pieces pretty small.
- Mix the peaches and salsa mix together.
- Garnish and serve!
For more spice keep the seeds in the jalapeño or add more jalapeño