- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick of butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a regular size loaf pan (9×5 inch) or 4 small loaf pans.
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and garlic powder. Whisk to combine. Add the zucchini, cheddar cheese, green onions, and dill. Stir together.
- In separate small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in the large bowl. Gently stir together just until moistened.
- Spoon into loaf pans and bake.
- One large loaf should take about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Or bake 4 mini loaves for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely or serve warm.