Spice up your potatoes this month with our Garlic Roasted Potatoes from Barefoot Contessa Parties recipe! The perfect side dish for any meal!
- 3 pounds small red or white potatoes – (Masonville Valley Farm)
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves) (Grand Gorge Garlic)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley ( Elderberry Herb Farm or Lumps Spice Company)
Directions: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
This recipe can be found on our Pinterest page here, thanks to Barefoot Contessa Parties!
Find more fun recipes here!