Copyright 2001, Barefoot Contessa Parties!, All Rights Reserved
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
2. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
3. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
4. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.