Now that spring is here, add Brussels Sprouts to your dinner table! Here are some tips for preparing Brussels sprouts:
– Drizzling the roasted sprouts with olive oil, cracked black pepper, and minced garlic.
– Slicing them thin and mixing them in raw with salad greens.
– Adding candied walnuts and dried cranberries to roasted sprouts for a festive side dish.
– Panfrying sliced Brussels sprouts for a crunchier texture.
– Roasting Brussels sprouts in the oven brings out their sweet, almost nutty flavor and keeps them crisp