- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 pears, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 ounce goat cheese
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold one sheet of thawed puff pastry and place it on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Fold the edges of the pastry in and crimp the edges with the tines of a fork.
- Core and slice the pears thinly and drizzle the lemon juice over top to keep the tears from browning.
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle on top of the pastry sheet.
- Arrange the pear slices on top in an alternating pattern. Top the tart with a sprinkle of sugar and bake for 20 minutes until the pastry sheet is golden brown.
Cool for 5 minutes then drizzle honey over top.
Sprinkle the tart with the chopped rosemary and cracked pepper.