Skip to main content
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt, parmasean cheese and fresh parsley and toss again.
- Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.