Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
2. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
3. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
4. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
This recipe can be found on our Pintrest page here, thanks to Barefoot Contessa Parties!