Cornell Cooperative Extension of Delaware County is a leader in the delivery of educational programs for a profitably sound and environmentally sensitive agricultural and natural resource community; for improving and increasing budget-friendly nutrition, health and energy choices for youth and families; and enabling youth to develop knowledge, skills, abilities, attitudes and behaviors to become competent, caring adults. CCE assists Delaware County farm families, community members and youth to build resilient communities and reach their business, professional and personal goals.
- One-on-one consultations with our professional staff.
- Workshops on dairy production, farm business management, field crop production, transition planning, fruit and vegetable production, natural resource management.
- 4-H youth programming, 4-H day and overnight camp.
- Foods and nutrition, energy, youth climate summit, vaccination education, community trail and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to participate in demonstration and research projects
From backyard gardening to local foods and farmers’ markets, you’ll find our expert staff to be an accessible and knowledgeable resource grounded in research-based information.