Brussels sprouts are one of our favorite farm fresh vegetables that has such an amazing flavor when combined with some of my other favorite Pure Catskills ingredients! Click here to view what Pure Catskills members are currently selling these amazing vegetables!
Try this Roasted Brussels Sprout Recipe!
- 1 ½ pounds of Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix the Brussels sprouts in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt.
- Serve immediately.