Looking for a simple meal to keep you warm as the temperature is gets colder? Check out this recipe for No-Peek Stew.
- 4-5 cubed raw potatoes- Masonville Valley Farm
- 6 slices raw carrots
- 2 Stalks sliced or diced celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons instant tapioca
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey – Our Honey members
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 garlic salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
Put meat in a 9×13 inch baking pan. On top of the meat, place potatoes, carrots, celery and onion. Mix reminder of ingredients and pour over all. Seal with foil and bake at 250 degrees F, for 5 hours. Do not peek!
Recipe courtesy of the American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) – www.abfnet.org
Find more all your local ingredients here: https://www.purecatskills.com/find-local-products/