Jul 17, 2023 - Jul 23, 2023
This week’s market is Morris Farmers’ Market located at Guy Rathbun Park behind the Morris Firehouse at 117 E Main Street, Morris, NY 13808.
Join them in their 16th season! The market is open Thursdays afternoons from May 25 through October 26 from 3–5:30 pm.
Easily accessible, good parking, FMNP coupons accepted
Vendors offer a wide selection of produce, rabbit meat, beef, lamb sausage, eggs, baked goods, jellies, wool items, dog treats, maple products and more.
- Buzy B’s Baker (All sorts of baked goods)
- Forgotten Woods Farm (rabbit meat, crafts, produce, baked goods, natural fertilizer tea, and chicken eggs)
- Myrrbearers Monastery (wool products, lamb sausage, some produce and eggs)
- Green Acres Vegetables (fruits and vegetables, baked goods)
- Handmade Artisan Soaps by Arabella
- Welcome Woods (honey and pollinator boxes)
- Sugar Ridge Farm (produce, eggs, baked goods)
Location & Contact Details
Located at Guy Rathbun Park behind the Morris Firehouse at 117 E Main Street, Morris, NY 13808.
For more information, call the Market Manager Kristina Shields at (607) 263-5203 or email [email protected]