May 22, 2023 - May 28, 2023
This week’s market is the Eastern Otsego Farmers Market for 2023, EOFM will be rotating weekly appearances between three locations: Schenevus, NY, Worcester, NY, and the SUNY Cobleskill campus. Follow their Facebook page for weekly location reminders.
The market, focused on food and art, features products that are 100% locally grown, harvested, made or crafted, many within a 50 mile radius
EOFM is focused on local food and arts, and is run by hospitality and culinary industry experts. With that knowledge base, we’re able to bring you a hand curated market with interesting, unique products.
Join them in their 3rd season, Rain or shine, Saturdays 9am-1pm, May 6 – October 14
For 2023, EOFM will be rotating weekly appearances between three locations: Schenevus, NY, Worcester, NY, and the SUNY Cobleskill campus.
Here is Eastern Otsego Farmers Market‘s location schedule for our 2023 season. The market runs 9am-1pm on Saturdays. The SUNY Cobleskill markets will be held at Carriage House Cafe and General Store, Schenevus at our original 8498 Rt 7 spot, and Worcester will be at Strawberry Hall.
Follow their Facebook page for weekly location reminders.
We’re looking forward to all kinds of fun and shenanigans this year including appearing at Worcester’s 51st Anniversary Strawberry Festival on June 16th in Worcester, cooking contests, expanded live music, sidewalk sales, theme days, and much more. There is plenty of on-site parking available.
Some vendors currently accept SNAP.
EOFM offers products that are decidedly local, usually grown, harvested, prepared or crafted within a 50 mile radius. Products that are found at the market include: fresh baked goods, pasture raised meats, local fruits, produce, spices, maple syrup, pottery, local honey, apparel, woven items, hot food, CBD, live music, and much more.
Pure Catskills Vendors
- Weinert’s Elk Creek Farm – CBD and beef
- BiasFarm – Flowers, berries
- Bloomed – wooden floral arrangements, bouquets and decor
- Cake Academy and Bakery – baked goods
- Cooperstown Maple Works – Maple Syrup products and live edge slabs and furniture
- Freedom Fare Pastures – Chicken products
- Freestyle Confections: The Freestyle Shoppe – baked goods and curiosities
- JAMS FOOD TRUCK – hot food
- JLS Handcrafted – Jewelry. Accessories. Decor – jewelry and accessories
- Melissa’s Baked – limited edition congo bars
- Riverhorsefarms – Jars of deliciousness
- South Hill Sudsery – Handmade Cold Process Soaps, dreamcatchers
- Stephens Farm – Beef, pork, chicken
- Upstate Spice Company – spices
- Vinyl By: AutoTech – custom vinyl and gifts
- E. Farm – Grass fed and finished Irish Dexter beef
- AJ’s Smokin’ BBQ – smoked meats and sides
- Enchanting Pearls with Dawn – pearl shucking
- Backwoods Farm and Hobbies – farm products and crafts
- Sunstruck Farm – Pottery
- KMS Designs – statues, beads
- Abacus Advantage – plant growth supplies
- Lila Rose – hair ornaments
- Laith Samael Depot – produce and more
- Hecate Finds – tarot readings
- Hidden Pond Gardens – microgreens and wood crafts
- Stelherdaiz Dog Treats – dog treats
- B & B Party Plus – face painting, bounce house
- Little Woodland Cottage – candles and body items
- Flying Pig Farm – produce
- Van-Dale Farms – honey and more
- Catskill Lilly’s Handmade Gifts – art
- Lavender Mist – natural apothecary
- Billzy’s Dogs – hot dogs
- Midnight Lily & Co. – aromatherapy
- Petty Birdhouses – birding items
- Lussier Woodworks – wood art
Location & Contact Details
The Market will be rotating weekly between three locations:
Carriage House Café & General Store
126 Schoharie Parkway North
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Schenevus, NY 12155
174 Main Street
Worcester, NY 12197
For questions, ideas or to apply to be a vendor at the market, email [email protected] to start the conversation!