May 16, 2022 - May 22, 2022
This week’s market is the Phoenicia Farmers’ Market. The Phoenicia Farmers Market is excited to welcome our local community and regional tourists to shop and safely gather together.
Every Sundays May 8 – October 30, from 10am – 2pm
We are a volunteer-led initiative to foster community, stimulate the local economy, and increase access to local food for our neighbors, as well as visitors. We participate in SNAP, FMNP programs, and collaborate with existing food insecurity efforts to get more local food into the hands of our most vulnerable residents.
Our open-air market is a safe, welcoming and joyous place to shop, gather and experience the beautiful Catskill Mountains.
With appearances from local organizations like Phoenicia Library, Ashokan Watershed, Ulster County Office of the Aging, Catskill Neighbors, and more.
10-15 local farmers, producers and makers will set up individual stalls to provide access to essential and nutritious foods from across our rich agricultural region.
Pure Catskills Vendors
Pure Catskills Vendors:
- Rev Spirits (local honey-based spirits)
Biweekly or Monthly:
- East Branch Farms//Kimchee Harvest (monthly food pop up with local kimchi)
- Windfall Farms (vegetables, seasonal fruit, herbs, candies, cakes)
- Wrights Farm (local fruits, vegetables, eggs, jams, pies, cheese, and cider donuts)
- Wild Beauty Farm (vegetables, herbs, teas)
- Phoenicia Soap (plant based soaps and body care for adults and kids)
- Autonomous Coffee (whole bean and ground coffee, coffee by the cup)
- Land of the Tamale (tamales and authentic Mexican sauces)
- See & Be Bakery (breads, croissants, focaccia)
- Specialty mushrooms from Chesterbury Farms and Woodstock Mushrooms
- Shawn’s Fresh Fish
Biweekly or Monthly:
- Two Stone Farms (local cheeses)
- Mulligan Creek Acres (farmer with pasture raised meats, sausages and eggs)
- Locally Grown Flowers from rotating vendors:
- Glen Erie Farm
- O’Connor Farm Flowers
- Woodstock Field to Vase
- Cody’s Sugar Shack
- Newton Farm Collective, Garam Goddess, Mayanaima Botanicals, Artemisia Negra
- Pop Ups from Hares Hollow, Gab’s Vegtable, Calcutta Kitchens, and more!
Location & Contact Details
We are located just behind the Phoenicia Market 85 Main Street, across from the Phoenicia Post Office, one minute off Route 28.
Behind Phoenicia Market
85 Main Street,
For questions, ideas, desires to volunteer, or to apply to be a vendor at the market, email [email protected] to start the conversation!