Jun 13, 2022 - Jun 19, 2022
This week’s market is the Eastern Otsego Farmers Market located at 8498 State Route 7, Schenevus, NY 12155.
Eastern Otsego Farmers market (EOFM) is a 100% local market. That means that everything offered has been grown, harvested, made, or crafted locally, mostly within a 50 mile radius.
EOFM is focused on local food and arts, and is run by hospitality and culinary industry experts. With that knowledge base, we’re able to bring you a hand curated market with interesting, unique products.
Join them in their 2nd season, Rain or shine, Saturdays 9am-1pm, May 28th – October 15th
We’re looking forward to all kinds of fun and shenanigans this year including appearing at Worcester’s 50th Anniversary Strawberry Festival, cooking contests, expanded live music, sidewalk sales, theme days, and much more. There is plenty of on-site parking available. Some vendors currently accept SNAP.
EOFM offers products that are decidedly local, usually grown, harvested, prepared or crafted within a 50 mile radius. Products that are found at the market include: fresh baked goods, pasture raised meats, local fruits, produce, spices, maple syrup, pottery, local honey, apparel, woven items, hot food, CBD, live music, and much more.
Pure Catskills Vendors
- Applegarth Farm Pottery – Pottery
- Awestruck Ciders – Hard cider
- Weinert’s Elk Creek Farm – CBD and beef
- BiasFarm – Flowers, berries
- Black Tree Books – bookseller
- Bloomed – wooden floral arrangements, bouquets and decor
- Blurred Emotions – rage trailer
- Cake Academy and Bakery – baked goods
- Charis Meadow Farms – produce, plants, milk, etc
- Cooperstown Maple Works – Maple Syrup products and live edge slabs and furniture
- FranksWorks – handmade wood products for the home
- Freedom Fare Pastures – Chicken products
- Freestyle Confections/The Freestyle Shoppe – baked goods and curiosities
- JAMS FOOD TRUCK – hot food
- Jean Jean Pottery – Pottery
- JLS Handcrafted – Jewelry. Accessories. Decor – jewelry and accessories
- Knarich Family Farm – CBD, canna essentials
- Mary’s Place – hot food
- Matter Family Farms – Microgreens, plant starters, produce
- Melissa’s Baked – limited edition congo bars
- MT Acres – raw local honey, dog treats, goats milk skin care and soaps, goats milk fudge/ caramels
- Preston’s Alpacas – Woven alpaca goodies
- Riverhorse Farms- Jars of deliciousness
- South Hill Sudsery – Handmade Cold Process Soaps, dreamcatchers
- Stephens Farm – Beef
- The Jeneral Shop – bowl cozies, booboo bags, tea wallets, reusable snack bags etc
- Upstate Spice Company – spices
- Vinyl By: AutoTech – custom vinyl and gifts
- W.E. Farm – Grass fed and finished Irish Dexter beef
Location & Contact Details
The Market is located at 8498 State Route 7, Schenevus, NY 12155
For questions, ideas or to apply to be a vendor at the market, email Josh Taylor at [email protected] or call 719-246-5593