May 17, 2021 - May 23, 2021
This week's market is the Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market located behind the Narrowsburg Union, 7 Erie Avenue, Narrowsburg, NY 12764.
Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market will continue to observe Covid-19 safety protocols for the 2021 season. Please help keep the market a safe, enjoyable shopping experience by following these rules:
- If you are sick, please do NOT come to the market
- Customers MUST wear face masks
- Lines that form must maintain 6’ of distance
- If necessary, we’ll limit number of customers allowed into the market
- Some vendors will select your products for you
- If vendors allow you to select your own products, you must sanitize your hands before entering the tent or put on a fresh pair of gloves
- When possible, pre-order and pay for grab and go convenience
- And, also remember…
- Bring cash, not all vendors accept credit cards
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and successful market by cooperating with the new guidelines.
Open rain or shine, Saturdays May 15 through October 30, 10 AM–1 PM.
Some Vendors offer Pre-order options – * Offers Preorder options
Narrowsburg Farmers' Market which is an open air market featuring 15 local vendors, You’ll find seasonal fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs, meat, eggs, prepared foods, baked goods, bread, jam, wine, cut flowers, handcrafted soap, apothecary goods, artisan crafts and more!
- Aaron Burr Cider
- Cakes & Scones Bakery
- Channery Hill Farm
- Eminence Road Farm Winery
- Food for Beings
- Four Story Hill Farm
- Hilly Acres Farm
- Honey Hill Pottery
- Myrtle Avenue Bakehouse
- Oakworks Studio
- Quails R Us Plus!
- Soraia's Kitchen
- Sprouted Dreams Farm
- Trapani Farms
- Wild Russet