The Weekly Franklin Farmers’ Market, located in front of Chapel Hall (25 Institute Street, off of Main Street), across from the Franklin Central School.
Open-aired market offering locally made and grown goods.
All customers are encouraged to wear masks to protect unvaccinated children and community members. NYS requirements will be followed.Jun 21, 2021 Jun 27, 2021
Every Sunday 10 am – 2 pm, until Columbus Day weekend, Sunday, October 10th.
Some of the items for sale from vendors include:
- Certified organic Fokish breads, Scandinavian baked goods and granola, cookies and cakes
- Local Black Angus beef, chicken, pork, smoked and fresh trout, lamb, and farm fresh eggs
- Seasonal produce and herbs, including: rhubarb, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, ground cherries, lettuces, onions, carrots, peppers, squash varieties, zucchini, scallions, beets, kale, chard, collards, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, basil, sage, and thyme
- Plants: annuals, perennials, herb and vegetable starters.
- Herbal tea blend, brewed coffee, seltzer, and water.
- Organic breads, croissants, ciabatta, cinnamon buns, cardamom twists, rolls, fudge, Scandinavian desserts, granola, gourmet cookies and baked goods.
- Maple syrup and maple syrup products, honey, jams, jellies, salsas, kimchi, and kraut.
- Handmade jewelry, dyed silk scarves, dog treats, home décor, and Farmers’ Market collectible posters and postcards
- Live Music planned weekly, beginning July 4th weekend
- Some vendors accept FMNP coupons, and EBT/ SNAP payments.
- There is no charge for admission
- Limited seating
- Plenty of free parking
- Buko Baked Goods*
- Cordwood Acres
- Heart to Home Décor*
- Empire Angus Farm
- Hare and Feather Farm
- Izzabon Jewelry
- Off Road MapleT
- The Best Dog Cookies*
- Trollbok Farm
Click here to view all Farmer's Market of the Week listings for this year.