Jun 15, 2020 - Jun 21, 2020
This week's market is the Rock Hill Farmers' Market, located at 223 Rock Hill Drive in Rock Hill, NY.
The Rock Hill Farmers' Market is an organization founded to promote local, sustainable and organic agriculture, increasing economic opportunities for farmers, youth, small businesses and food artisans. The Rock Hill Market is an all-volunteer run organization, under the umbrella of the Rock Hill Business and Community Association.
Covid-19 Rock Hill Farmers’ Market guidelines:
Here’s what you can do as shoppers to help protect public safety:
- Wear your mask!
- Maintain a 6′ distance between yourself & others. To ensure social distancing, the market may limit the number of customers within the market at any given time (if necessary). If this is the case, a volunteer will direct customers to stand in an organized line in the parking lot (6ft apart)
- Pre-order with your favorite vendor and shop as quickly as possible to allow others to enter the market. Pre-order producers will be listed on our website under the Vendor Page.
- Consider shopping solo, without full household or children.
- Consider creating a list and plan ahead. A map of our vendors is located on our website.
- Do not self-serve products or walk into booths, ask the vendors staff to help you.
- Be mindful of market signs.
- Be mindful of cones, rope guides and designated entrance/exit points.
- Thoroughly wash your hands and all produce on returning home, discard outer bags and cartons
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, available at the market stages.
- If you are sick, please stay home!
- Be patient and kind – we’re all in this together!
The Rock Hill Farmers' Market runs 10am-1pm, rain or shine, every Saturday from June 6 to September 26. The market is sponsored by the Rock Hill Business and Community Association.
Farmers Market Nutrition Program Coupons & Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Coupons. (Accepted by Burns Farm, Good Find Farm, Winterton Farms & Trapani Farm)
We currently cannot have artisan vendors, live music, food demos, sampling and events at the market, according to NYS Ag and Markets.
The market carries local in season vegetables, fruit, herbs, eggs, chicken, maple syrup, pork, honey, goat cheese, baked goods, prepared foods, hard cider, cut flowers and locally made skin care products.
- Aaron Burr Cidery*
- Agrarian Feast
- Burns Farm
- Brimstone Hill Winery
- Corey's Pickles
- Chestnut Creek Baked Goods*
- Good Find Farm*
- M & S Farm*
- Local Lady Eatery Food Truck*
- Right from the Hive*
- The Bake House
- Trapani Farms