May 18, 2020 - May 24, 2020
This week’s market is the Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market located behind the Narrowsburg Union, 7 Erie Avenue, Narrowsburg, NY 12764.
Due to COVID-19, the market will be adopting new guidelines in order to ensure a safe shopping experience during this time:
- If you are sick, please do NOT come to market
- Customers MUST wear face masks
- Customers cannot handle products – vendors will do so
- Lines that form must maintain 6’ of distance
- If necessary, we’ll limit number of customers allowed in
- When possible, pre-order and pay for grab and go convenience
- And, also remember…
- Bring cash, not all vendors accept credit cards
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and successful market by cooperating with the new guidelines.
Open rain or shine, Saturdays May 16 through October 31, 10 AM–1 PM.
Educational programs and cooking demonstrations!
Narrowsburg Farmers’ Market which is an open air market featuring 15 local vendors, You’ll find seasonal fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs, meat, eggs, prepared foods, baked goods, bread, jam, wine, cut flowers, handcrafted soap, apothecary goods, artisan crafts and more!
- Aaron Burr Cider
- Cakes & Scones Bakery
- Channery Hill Farm
- Eminence Road Farm Winery
- Hilly Acres Farm
- Honey Hill Pottery
- Jam Thyme
- Mo’s Tonics
- Myrtle Avenue Bakehouse
- Northern Farmhouse Pasta
- Oakworks Studio
- Quails R Us Plus!
- Sprouted Root Kitchen
- Trapani Farms