Aug 19, 2019 - Aug 25, 2019
The Weekly Franklin Farmers’ Market, located in front of Chapel Hall (25 Institute Street, off of Main Street), across from the Franklin Central School.
Every Sunday 10 am – 2 pm, Opening day is Memorial Day weekend, Sunday May, 26th till Columbus Day weekend, Sunday, October 13th.
Some of the items for sale from local vendors include:
- Local beef and pork, bacon, chops, sausages, chicken (whole and halves), farm fresh eggs
- Seasonal produce and herbs: blueberries, lettuces, onions, carrots, squash varieties, zucchini, scallions, beets, kale, chard, collards, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, basil, sage, and thyme
- Plants: annuals, perennials, herb and vegetable starters.
- Herbal tea blends and freshly brewed nettle tea, coffee and water.
- Organic breads, croissants, ciabatta, cinnamon buns, cardamom twists, rolls, and more
- Maple syrup and maple syrup products, honey, goat and cow cheeses, jams, jellies, salsas, kimchi, granola, and fudge
- Goat-milk soaps and lotions, herbal skin care salves and creams
- Beeswax, jelly-jar, and votive candles, flowers, and floral products
- Artwork and crafts by local artists, including paintings, posters, and handmade jewelry
- Grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, gyros, sno-kones
- Some vendors accept FMNP coupons, and EBT/ SNAP payments.
- There is no charge for admission
- Plenty of free parking
- Free Live Music Weekly
Open-aired market offering local goods, including meats, vegetables, fruits, eggs, cheese, maple and honey products, breads, baked goods, plants, fresh coffee, grilled food, live music and special events.
Sherman Hill Farm
Enough… and a Little Bit More Farm