NYC buyers are looking for YOUR products. If you are looking to grow your small or mid-scale farm by expanding into new markets, the Lucky Dog Local Food Hub could be right for you!
Come to the first Producing for the Hub workshop of the 2017 growing season to:
– get a refresher on how the Hub works and can work for YOU
– get information about a Delaware County New Farmer Micro-Enterprise Grant (deadline September 1, 2017)
– meet fellow producers to discuss aggregation possibilities for meeting larger order
– learn about a new CADE market matchmaking project in the works to facilitate farm sales
– get support for your farm / food business through CADE's Farm and Food Business Incubator