Managing Chronic Pain Naturally
If you register, please message Marguerite at [email protected] for preparatory handouts.
NOW ON ZOOM! Register to get the link! Join herbalist Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower,
RN for an introductory class on managing pain naturally. After her own motor vehicle
accident, a brain injury and later contracting Lyme disease, Marguerite will share self-care
methods, body work, aromatherapy, foods, herbal remedies and basic body adjustments
that can lessen & reduce chronic pain easily.
– isolate elements that initiate chronic pain.
– identify self-care methods.
– implement activities of daily living in the pain experience:
1) culturally bound perceptions – [Rethinking Reality]
2) acceptance – does not mean we’re weak or give up
3) teamwork – enlisting our circle of helpers / healers (extensive resource list)
4) mindfulness – emotional body building
5) body mechanics – alignment for ease and flow
6) gut wellness / detoxing restoratives – eliminates endogenous onslaughts
7) functional foods & prevention
8) herbals and nutritionals & prevention
It takes guts to say the sensation of pain is our guide and ally in living the life we fully want to live. Especially now.