Saugerties Farmers' Market
A seasonal farmers’ market Saturdays, May 23 through October 31, from 10 AM–2 PM. Located adjacent to the Cow Flop at 115 Main Street in the Village of Saugerties with over 20 farmers and other vendors. Market accepts EBT/SNAP giving out Market Bucks to double the value
Fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, meats, poultry, fish; herbs, eggs, cheeses; breads, baked goods (including gluten free); honey, maple syrup, jams, pickles, mushrooms; seedlings, plants, cut flowers; soaps, lotions; crafts; on-site café. The Saugerties Farmers Market is a gathering place of farmers, community organizations, and families with local food and entertainment.
Take home freshly harvested food grown, picked, and brought to market by local farmers. Meet your neighbors and make new friends for lunch at the café tables under market umbrellas in the center of the marketplace. Live music weekly and special events:
- Opening Day: May 23—ribbon cutting, music, chef demo, kids art corner, face painting, gardener’s Q&A.
- Cookie & Face Painting: June 6—creativity runs wild as kids of all ages put on new faces and make edible art
- Play Day: July 18— chain-reaction machine; toy show & swap. Come and play!
- Farm Animal Day: September 5 —animals to pet, feed, and talk to; pony rides; balloon animals; animal themed arts; face painting; antique tractors
- Cook-Off: September 19—home cooks show off skills with market food; People’s Choice determines the winner
- Halloween Tricks & Treats: Oct 31—costume contest, photo booth, pumpkin painting, apple dipping, hayrides.
Harvest Home Dinners: Sept & Oct dates TBD—intimate dinners in private homes with local market foods prepared by outstanding chefs and home cooks