- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide sausage, potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and onion into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Add butter, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Fold the sides of the foil over the sausage, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.*
- Served immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*This can also be baked for 18-20 minutes at 425 degrees F.