- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk, plus additional for serving
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups fresh berries, larger berries chopped or sliced (I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 ½ or 3 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine oats, baking powder and salt. Place half the oat mixture in the baking dish, top with half the berries, and then top with the remaining oat
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and melted butter/coconut oil. Pour over the oats.Top the oats with the remaining berries. Gently shake the baking dish back and forth from side to side to allow the wet mixture to get down into the oats.
- Bake uncovered for about 25-40 minutes, until oats are tender, and the mixture is set.
- Serve immediately with a splash of milk, or cool, then cover and refrigerate to reheat later.
Honey & Maple