Deviled Egg Recipe:
- 12 - Eggs – Hard boiled – (makes 24 deviled eggs) - Abbas Acres, Applegarth Farm & Pottery, Black Willow Pond Farm, East Durham Farm, Glenanore Farm, Cooper’s Ark Farm, Horton Hill Farm, Foxtail Community Farm, RambleBramble Farm, Heather Ridge Farm
- ¼ cup – Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp – Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp – Horseradish
- 1/8 tsp – Salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Place your eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 10 to 12 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water bath.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, and mix well with a fork.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.