We are a regenerative no-till market farm, offering veggies, herbs, flowers, and whole chickens. Pick up these goodies at
-the farm, located 2.5 miles outside the village of Walton
– or at the Walton or Franklin Farmers Markets
We use super sustainable practices in care for our customers and our environment.
2022 CSA shares are available June-November, weekly and biweekly shares. Siding scale rate $20 to $40 each week.
Visit our website or contact us for information for farm events, sustainable living workshops, and to sign up for our CSA.
- Herbal skin care products
- All Natural
- Foraged/Wild Caught
- Free Range
- Heirloom Varieties
- Heritage Breed
- Insecticide free
- No chemicals
- Non-certified Organic
- Permaculture, Holistic Management, Regenerative.
Activities and Services
- General Public Farm Tours
- Workshops and Gatherings and Potlucks: gardening, food preservation, herb walks, permaculture, holistic management.
Farmers' Market Vendor at
Walton Farmers Market - Fridays 10-2 July-Sept & Franklin Farmers Market Sundays 10-2 May-Oct
Vegetables and culinary herbs