This week's market is the Phoenicia Farmers' Market. The Phoenicia Farmers Market is excited to welcome our local community and regional tourists to shop and safely gather outdoors this growing season.
We encourage masking and social distancing across the board, but particularly for anyone who is unvaccinated. Shoppers should check before helping themselves to available products, as many vendors will handle the items for you.
Each week we welcome 10+ local vendors (farmers, producers and makers) with an emphasis on food and locally-made goods.
This is the inaugural season of our brand new farmers market! We are a volunteer-led initiative to foster community, stimulate the local economy, and increase access to local food for our neighbors, as well as visitors.
We participate in SNAP, FMNP programs, and collaborate with existing food insecurity efforts to get more local food into the hands of our most vulnerable residents. Our open-air market is a safe, welcoming and joyous place to shop, gather and experience the beautiful Catskill Mountains.
- Phoenicia Soap (plant based soaps and body care for adults and kids)
- Autonomous Coffee (whole bean and ground coffee, coffee by the cup)
- Windfall Farms (produce, seasonal fruit, herbs, candies, cakes)
- Wrights Farm (local fruits, vegetables, eggs, jams, pies and cider donuts)
- Mayanaiya Botanicals (medicinal healing tinctures)
- Trop-Pops (tropical whole fruit frozen popsicles)
- Above Ground Microgreens
Biweekly or Monthly:
- Land of the Tamale (tamales and authentic Mexican sauces)
- Meat Things (whole animal butcher with lamb, pork and dry aged beef)
- Mulligan Creek Acres (farmer with pasture raised meats, sausages and eggs)
- Edenesque Nutmilks
- Cody’s Sugar Shack
Locally Grown Flowers from rotating vendors:
- Glen Erie Farm
- O’Connor Farm Flowers
- Woodstock Field to Vase
With appearances from local organizations like Phoenicia Library, Anti-Racist Catkills, Ulster County Office of the Aging, Catskill Neighbors, and more.
We are located just behind the Phoenicia Market 85 Main Street, across from the Phoenicia Post Office, one minute off Route 28.
For questions, ideas, desires to volunteer, or to apply to be a vendor at the market, email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation!
Click here to view all Farmer's Market of the Week listings for this year.